Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Party Time Tuesdays No. 20

This week's challenge at Party Time Tuesdays is to use the image below as inspiration for your BIRTHDAY card.  

Since black, red, and any shade of white are one of my favorite color combinations I started there.  I had this fabulous music sheet rub-on that I used to mimic the music notes on the cake image.  


Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Tag & Flower ~ My Minds Eye
Label Sticker ~ Making Memories
Alpha Stickers & Rubon ~ Glitz

In order to qualify for the monthly drawing and weekly Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays you need to have your challenge birthday card (sentiment on the front) uploaded by 8PM on Monday.  Enjoy the challenge!

P.S. I totally forgot to share with you that Party Time Tuesdays is having a Design Team Call.  Kristie & Di are the fabulous owners of PTT and a total delight!  

7 comments:

Nancy said...

This is stunning, Katie!! All of your elements are superb!!

Dianna said...

What a beautiful card, Katie! So classy!!

♥ Di

Anna said...

Perfect card for the challenge! Love the music notes behind the center banner. Very classic card.

~jan said...

LOVE your card, Katie, it's so tres chic! That music rub is awesome and I love how you layered it all.

Unknown said...

Love your card and the DP is perfect for it! Love how you layered it. Very, very pretty!

Unknown said...

opps. Katie, I love your card! The design and DP are perfect together! Super sweet and nice!

paige said...

I love this card! Awesome layout and the music sheet rub on is a must have!