Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Morning Scrapping

There is no rhyme or reason to when my creativity will hit.  I got three projects done all before 8:30 this morning, but yesterday I couldn't drag an ounce of creativity out of my body.  I am just thankful that it finally hit in the wee hours.  

"This Girl"
I started this layout as a scraplift of Stevie's layout for a challenge at ScrapFreak.  Then I threw in some stitching instead of doodling around the photo for one of the ABC challenges at My Sketch World

"Hugs & Kisses"
This card is for another challenge at My Sketch World.  K=use the word kiss on a card.  I think I have that covered.  

"What a Hoot!"

This was Scott's birthday card, which really is a bookmark.  I know that he saves all my cards so this time I made his card useful for the three books that he had arriving in the mail today. 
What you can't see on this card is that I embossed with a wood grain on the front.  

Have I told you that we have a blog hop at Sassy Lil' Sketches starting this Monday? Be sure to check back on Monday to get all the details! 

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Wow Katie, they are all so different! I really like them all, looks you had a great morning!