Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Party with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

A birthday isn't a birthday without cards.  Wouldn't you agree?
This week's challenge at Party Time Tuesdays is to create a 
BIRTHDAY card using brads. 
Here is my PTT birthday card for this week:
Quite simply, this card is made out of Bazzill cardstock, some Queen & Company felt daisies, the sentiment printed on my printer, and misc. brads.
My color inspiration came from Curtain Call Color Challenge {ACT45}.
Post your Party Time Tuesdays BIRTHDAY card with brads by 8 PM on Sunday to be eligible for PTT Top 3.  

9 comments:

Paige said...

Fun card! The felt daisies are so cute and the brad centers give a lot of interest!

Kristie said...

I was wondering what the daisies were made from, they are neat! I really love how you used the brads!

Cher~ said...

Love the brads placed randomly in the flower center. This card is simply elegant and lovely. You are so clever.

Dianna said...

I love this card, Katie! It's clean & elegant! I really like how you used the brads! {{HUGS}}

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute! those daisies are a darling focal point! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Nancy said...

Awesome way to show off the brads, and I love this color challenge!! Wonderful card!

~jan said...

You know I just adore this card, right? Fabulous, my friend, just fabulous! :)

Anna said...

Adorable card! I love how you put the brads in the center of the flowers!

A Cards Delight said...

Super sweet card! Love the brads in the middle of the flowers! Clean and simple turned out very pretty!