Sunday, August 1, 2010

August @ My Sketch World

Wonderful things are going on at
My Sketch World this month! 

 Lucy has posted the August sketches on the MSW blog
I used the August MSW card sketch to make an
altered magnetic mini-frame for our fridge:

The August MSW 2-page sketch was just what I 
needed to scrap these pics of us at the beach last year. 

Left side:

Right side:

Lucy has posted a Design Team Call for My Sketch World!
She is looking for layout and card designers.  I truly enjoy
the My Sketch World Sketches and the 
wonderful community at My Sketch World.   

Don't forget that for the whole month of August, 
My Sketch World is having a crop!  
Details can be found here: ABC Summer Crop

Hoping to see you at My Sketch World!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Looove that magnetic frame!!! what a cool idea! I always enjoy your work!

Rebecca Keppel said...

oooh, love your altered frame! Are those denim flowers?? So cool! And your 2 pager is fab. Love the fun beach pics!