Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Spunky Scrapper's DT Sketch Reveal

Did I tell you all that I made the Spunky Scrapper's DT?
Well, I did!  The ladies there have their own
spunky style, which is a fab thing in my book.

My awesome friend, Cherie, made Spunky's
Sketch DT.  I am ecstatic about this because I
love her sketches & she doesn't do them often enough
(IMO). :)

Here is Cherie's first sketch for Spunky:


Here is my take on it:


New sketches are posted on the 1st & 15th of the month
at Spunky Scrappers.

3 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

No, you did not tell me. I can't believe you forgot to tell me something like that. Congrats to you and to Cherie.

Lydia Siegel said...

Congrats to you Katie! I love this sketch and just might use it!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your take on the sketch!!! and I didn't realize that Cherie and you are friends! Being on the same DT must be so much fun!