I am sure you are never late sending a birthday card, but I am! My sister is the lucky recipient of this fun belated birthday card made with Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic and Shattered Collections.
To create this card:
1) Emboss a 4.25"x 5.5" card base made with Core'dinations Kraft-Core Nostalgic No. 15.
2) Sand embossed cardbase with Sand It Gadget and dust with Dust Buddy.
3) Round bottom corners of card base with corner rounder punch.
3) Cut a 4.25" x 1" and 4.25" x 2.5" of Core'dinations Kraft-Core Shattered No. 20s, corner rounding the 1" piece.
4) Using the backside of the 2.5" piece you cut in step 3 (Kraft side), stamp your sentiment on the right lower side of this piece.
5) Glue down the stamped Kraft piece and the 1" piece (with the Shattered side showing) 1/2 inch from bottom of card).
***Tip: Be sure to sand & dust both of these pieces before stamping your image. By sanding and dusting before stamping, you get a sharper image and keep dust particles off of the stamp.
6) Fussy cut out both images stamped on the Kraft-Core Nostalgic No. 23.
7) Cut out the tail, belly and nose from the critter image stamped on the Shattered No. 20s and layer onto the critter image you cut out in Step 7.
8) Using double-sided foam tape, adhere the tree trunk and critter to the right side of the card, next to the stamped sentiment.
9) Give to someone. It will certainly make them smile!
Darcie's Heart & Home Rubber Stamps
Spellbinders Embossing Folder
Ranger Archival Ink