Saturday, March 15, 2014

For Me Scrapping

What will you see in today's post? Lots of "for me" scrapping and lots of patterned paper.

Quite often lately I find I am only finding the time to scrap to meet design team requirements.  One of my goals this year is to do more "for me" scrapping.  A couple of weekends ago I participated in an online crop with some of my scrappy friends.  I was so happy to get these five layouts in just a few hours!   Please forgive the quality, as I took the pics on my phone.






See...I really do use patterned paper.  I didn't keep a supply list or make sure every photo was perfect, I just scrapped. It felt great!  ~Kate

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous (and so fun you got some YOU scrapping done!) ... loveeeeee these!!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!!! you got tons done and always nice to go cropping!!! great job!!!

Kristie said...

I was so happy to see that you were participating with us in the crop! Love all of your pages! My faves are Seth and So Very Us :-)

Ava Gavloski said...

great pp projects Kate!!!