Friday, October 11, 2013

Merry & Bright & White

Today my Merry & Bright & White layout is posted on the Core'dinations Blog.  We have been hopping with the Heidi Swapp DT all week and there are some great prizes being given away.  Be sure to check out each company blog! 

I had fun with Heidi's Believe Collection!  It was perfect for my snowy Christmas day photos of Lily. Of course, Core'dinations Cardstock has the perfect colors to accent both the paper and the photos.  


To cut the pretty snowflakes out of Snowflake Cardstock with my Cameo.  I painted on some Gemstone Glue and dusted them with Shaved Ice.  


Jennifer and Kim also have some great designs on the Core'dinations Blog today, too!  

Core'dinations Supplies:
Other Supplies:
May Arts Ribbon
Die-namics Dies
Stampendous Shaved Ice
Silhoutte Cameo
Helmar and Xyron Adhesives


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the snowflakes!!!!