Friday, April 26, 2013

Our Sweet Boy

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a bit of our sweet boy with you.  Our grandson, Chase, is such a happy little man and has been since he was born.  I have been slowly chipping away at his 1st year album. These two layouts are simple and sweet, just like our little man.  


These sweet photos were taken of Chase and Kass (his Mom) the day we celebrated his first birthday.  He was a ham for the camera!  Doesn't he look like he was listening intently to Kass?  

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations
Papers, Stickers, Embellishments ~ Echo Park "Scoot"
Glue ~ Helmar Premium Craft Glue & ZapDots
Punch ~ EK Success

***********
Neither of the layouts I am sharing today have any journaling on them.  I am leaving this part of his album for Kass to write in her own writing.  While I have captured the pictures, I want her to capture the words. 


Chase was all bundled up for his first snow play day!  He really wasn't sure what to make of it at first.  Probably didn't help that this on-the-go boy couldn't move in that snow suit. 

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations
Paper ~ American Crafts
Sparklets ~ KaiserCraft
Glue ~ Helmar Premium Craft Glue & ZapDots

I hope you have enjoyed this bit of our sweet boy today.  I will be back soon with some more creations! 
~Kate

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and those photos are PRECIOUS!!!

Connie Mercer said...

beautiful LO's. Love the design and the style! thanks for stopping by my blog today!

wendipooh13 said...

what a lil cutie!!! and super fun pages!!! love the center focus on the top page and then the fun triangles on the bottom page!!

Taheerah said...

Love these layouts, especially the second one with those awesome graphic triangles!!