Easter is generally a quiet holiday for us.
This year plans have changed last minute.
We are now hosting a brunch for my family.
8 adults, 3 teens, 1 toddler, 1 baby.
Thank goodness for paper plates!
I whipped up some decorated Easter goodies yesterday afternoon.
Nothing fancy. Just fun and colorful.
These little baggie toppers are so easy to create!
I stamped the eggs onto pastel Core'dinations Cardstock using Gel-A-Tins Stamps
and Archival Ink. Then I fussy cut them out.
I printed the sentiment on cardstock(6"L x 3"W) and scored it at 1.5"
The three stamped eggs are adhered with Helmar 450 & ZapDots.
I stapled the topper to the sandwich bag with candy eggs. So easy!
These happy, pastel Fun Dip holders whipped up super quick, too.
Instructions for base:
1) Cut 6x6 piece of cardstock (I used Core'dinations because it is so sturdy).
2) Score at the 2-1/8 and 2-1/2 and 2-7/8 inch marks on one side.
3) Fold at the score marks. The 2-1/2 score line should go inward, creating a base.
4) Cut off excess cardstock.
5) Cut out a notch at 3" on the front.
5) Add eyelets or brads at the outward corners.
6) Punch a 1" circled out of colored cardstock.
7) Punch a 3/4" circle out of stamping cardstock.
8) Stamp your image on the 3/4" circle.
9) Layer the circles.
10) Glue circles on the front of the candy
(make sure it is on a wrapper, not the candy itself)
11) Add the candy to the Fun Dip holder.
12) Give to children to enjoy.
13) Send the children outside to play to work off all that sugar!
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations
Stamping Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
Egg & Bunny Stamps ~ Gel-A-Tins "Easter Bunnies"
Archival Ink ~ Ranger
Powder Puff Chalking Ink ~ Quick Quotes
I hope you have a lovely Easter!