Friday, August 10, 2012

Charming Times Two!

I love birthdays!
I love to give cards on birthdays!
I can't help myself. 
I really do enjoy making cards for special people.  

Typically I don't mention my full-time, out-of-the-house
job on my blog.  I am an Office Manager for a Speech-Language
Pathology in Southern Maine.  I love working for a company in which
I believe in the philosophies and respect the work they do.

Last month two absolutely charming young women,
brand new Speech-Language Pathologists, 
joined the lot of our wonderful SLPs. 
I so enjoy their energy and positive approach!
They both have birthdays this week 
and I couldn't help but create cards for both of them.  


Loving the new Shutterbug Stamps by Papertrey Ink!  
Isn't that camera fantastic?  The detail is splendid.  

Please forgive the lighting on card photos. 
I took the photos in the wee hours of the morning. 
Not sure if it was the lighting or my eyes. :)


Washi tape has become my friend.  It is so versatile! 
These tapes are ones that I found at Target.
I couldn't help myself as the colors were fantastic.

To create the heart all I did was randomly place 
three strips of Washi Tape on the bottom third of a Tim Holtz Kraft Tag 
and then punched a heart towards the right edge. 

Happy Birthday Gina & Kristen!!!

1 comment:

~jan said...

These are both fabulous - full of good energy for your new co-workers!