Saturday, May 26, 2012

Football & Helmar!

Football and Helmar is really what this post is about.
An odd combination, but work with me here.  

Today I posted on the Scrappin' Sports & More Blog.
The layout is simple.  The photo is cute.  The message is clear. 


We love the Patriots!  
As New Englanders it would be a crying shame to be loyal to another team.
(We are big Red Sox fans, too)

Scrappin' Sports & More Supplies:
"Title Sports"
Football Paper (1372)
"School Is Cool"
Fifth/Sixth Grade Paper (1360)
Cardstock Stickers
Footballs (5549)

As with all of my projects lately, I used Helmar adhesives.  It was 
my first go around with their Quick-fix Adhesive Runner. I like it!  

I have some exciting news, too!
Erika, from Helmar, has invited me to teach UStream classes 
on Helmar Live.  I will be teaching instructional classes live on the first and
third Tuesdays of the month at 7 P.M. EST starting on June 19th. 
I would love it if you would join me!  

No comments: