Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Time!

Good morning!  Rise and Shine!  
This week's challenge at CropStop Challenge Blog 
is to create a project that includes a clock on it.  


I have been having lots of fun with all the new embossing folders at CropStop.
They are such a great way to add texture and dimension to a card. 
For my DT card I used the Cart-Us Trendy Diamond Embossing Folder.
In the little spaces between the diamonds I added a drop of Enamel Accents in black.  

CropStop Supplies:

Upload your challenge project to CropStop Challenge Blog for an opportunity
to win a $15 gift certificate to CropStop.  Don't forget, too, that my special discount
code for 10% off any purchase at CropStop is always on my blog sidebar. 

I am off to CHA today!  
You might just find some of my favorite things from the event
popping up on my blog over the next week.  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card. Those colors are really stunning!

Renee said...

Katie, your card is so very pretty! I love it! Have fun at CHA!!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Beautiful embossed work on your card, Katie!

Bidding you goodbye now for it's been a wonderful term with CropStop.

Will be on a lookout for your posting on CHA. =)

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Katie- I am jealous- you are going to CHA? How fun that will be.
This card is so cute, love that little clock! Nice colors as well.

Vicki said...

The colors on this card are awesome! I love that clcok stamp too. Have fun in CA!