Thursday, January 5, 2012

Go For Gold!

I am a silver girl.  Yep, love silver.
So when I had to design a card for this week's "Go For the Gold"
challenge at Crop Stop Challenge Blog I was a little stumped.
I'll be honest, I created four cards (yes, four) before I was
completely happy going for the gold.  


I chose to pull out my gold craft paint and use it as an accent color.  I ran the dress form through my Big Shot using the new Brocade embossing folder from Craft Concepts. Once embossed, I ran a thin layer of gold paint over the raised brocade design and spritzed it with a little blue mist. 

This Crop Stop Challenge runs through next Wednesday.  You can find prize eligibility guidelines at Crop Stop Challenge Blog.  

Crop Stop Supplies:
Core'dinations Paper: Tim Holtz Distress Collection
Spellbinders Dies: Labels Four
5th Avenue Glam Embossing Folder: Grunge Dots & Brocade

You can find a 10% discount code to Crop Stop on my side bar!  

1 comment:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

What a fabulous card. I love the gold on the embossed dress form and those embossing folders look amazing. I really need some new ones.