Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Embossed Cards

Today I am sharing two more cards made with the World Fair Collection 
embossing folders by Couture Creations.  You can find them at Crop Stop!

I kept these cards CAS to showcase the embossed images.


I love the balloon images from the Ascension embossing folder.
The detail is so crisp and just pops on this coral colored Core'dinations cardstock. 
I just lightly sanded the embossed image for contrast.
I have uploaded this card for the ABC Challenge.  


This card is so seriously masculine!  That is one of the things
I love about this collection of embossing folders.  
To make this card I aligned two colors of Core'dinations cardstock
in the Replacements embossing folder then ran it through my Big Shot.
The two different colors aligned perfectly on my card. 
The blue paper was embossed on the textured side and the red paper
was embossed on the smooth side giving it some textural contrast.  

Today's new challenge at Crop Stop Challenge Blog is a music theme.
Be sure to check it out!

I know that my blog has been filled with cards, cards and more cards 
lately. I promise tomorrow I will showcase a layout.  
I still do those. Really!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Two fabulous creations.

Thanks for joining us at ABC with our embossing challenge.

Lin

Unknown said...

lovely card and great idea...thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs