Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just Dance!

It is all fun & games at our house during family events.  Most of the time it is all in good, clean fun.  Then there are times when the competition is fierce!  Playing "Just Dance 2" on the Wii brought out the competitive nature in my sister and niece.  


I designed this page using Dance papers from Scrappin' Sports and More's "The Title Is..." and "Title Sports" lines. I made the die cut button/circle border from the back side of the "Title Sports" Dance (#1371) and Hockey (#1375) papers.   I love the back sides of these papers as much as the front!

The paint on this layout was an accident.  I was trying to write with my Paint Pen by Viva and it exploded all over me, my desk, my computer, and this layout.  Instead of tossing the layout, I embraced the mess by adding more paint splatters and the paint circles.  I think it adds an element of fun to the page!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Ha, ha, cute, cute cute :) We love our Just Dance :) Gotta get Just Dance 3! It's great!