Saturday, December 3, 2011

Anywhere You Go


"Anywhere U Go" was created for Moxie Fab World's 

It just so happens I got a package from Crop Stop about an hour ago.
In the package was several new embossing folders 
from Couture Creation's World Fair Collection.
They are a limited edition & will definitely be a favorite.
Can I just tell you how awesome I think they are?
I love that they are 5x7 folders!
I love how that the embossing is so crisp!
The "World Map" folder was just what I needed to do Moxie's Challenge.

To create the card I ran grey Core'dinations paper through 
my Big Shot with the World Map folder.
I then inked the embossed image with green & blue Momento 
Ink to get it an earthy feel.  My sentiment is from my Dymo. 
It whipped up in no time at all!

Crop Stop Supplies:
Core'dinations Paper: Tim Holtz Adirondack
World Map Embossing Folder by Couture Creations
Memento Inks: Bahama Blue & Cottage 

3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love this...very graphic and cool. ;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Heidi said...

Katie- this one is awesome, my hubby loves maps and such and he would really like this one. I have not seen these.