Sunday, July 24, 2011

Locks of Love


Sometime in the last year, Lily decided that she wanted to grow out her hair for Locks of Love. Always one to encourage charitable acts,  I thought it was a great idea!  A few weeks ago she told me she was ready to donate all that hair which she has worn in a pony tail for many months.

Her bold & fun new cut is very her!  The Scrappin' Sports & More papers I chose to compliment Lily's before & after pictures are just as bold & fun.  Using the back sides of the Prom & Tennis papers from the "Title Sports" line I created a layout meant to compliment the colors in the photos, yet not take away from them.  I am loving the back sides of the "Title Sports" line just as much as the themed front sides! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute layout. My little one is getting ready to donate her hair. Hugs

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Those pictures are gorgeous of Lily and those papers are a perfect compliment to her outfit. Lovely layout.