Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crop Stop Challenge #18

Good morning!  Today a new sketch by Gloria is up at 
Crop Stop Challenge Blog for this week's challenge.  

"Thanks" 

Since May is COPIC Highlight Month at Crop Stop, 
the creative team was encouraged to use Copics on 
their CT assignments.  Now don't judge me for my childlike
use of COPIC markers, I am not an experieced Copic user. 
I did have fun creating with them this month.  

Crop Stop Supply List:
Zots 3-d Dots

Upload your card or layout based on this week's sketch
to be eligible for the prize by Wednesday at 11:59 P.M. EST.
May challenge entries using COPIC markers will be eligible for a
grand prize drawing. For details please visit Crop Stop Challenge Blog.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Adorable card Katie!!

Carla said...

Super cute Kate. Love it. I have two different packages of Copics that I have NEVER cracked upen...........IM not much of a stamper, but I should try to play around with them!

cebelica said...

Very pretty card!