Sunday, January 2, 2011

Getting Creative at Creative Soup!


Creative Soup is having their Launch Party this weekend.  I did the above layout using their Launch Party sketch challenge.  If you haven't visited Creative Soup yet and you love creative challenges, I recommend joining the forum!  

Jessica Bree, one of the owners of Creative Soup, has come up with a wonderful new challenge for the year 2011.  This challenge speaks to me unlike any other year long challenge because it incorporates memorabilia.  I love memorabilia and have collected it for years, yet, I do nothing with it.  Are you a memorabila collector, too? Check out Jessica Bree's "Life Memorabilia" Project!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! Love the black and blue combo! /Pia

Sarah said...

Love the layout Katie! I've got this sketch on my desk ready to go aswell!

Renee said...

Thanks so much for retweeting Jessica's tweet about this challenge. I visited her blog; it is really an awesome challenge!