Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Sketch World December Reveal

Lucy has created a fun holiday themed My Sketch World  layout and card sketch for December.  I signed up to create a Design Team project for both sketches. 

I altered a paper bag for this holiday gift bag created using the MSW December's layout sketch.

The little trees were made with book pages cut into scalloped circles.
Lots of misting, folding and layering to make them into trees. 

Lots of scrappy left overs from last holiday season for this MSW DT card based on the December card sketch.  

Supplies for both: 
Paper: Bazzill & Fancy Pants
Chipboard: American Crafts
Ink: Tattered Angels
Pearls: Queen & Co.



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love those trees! You are so creative, Katie!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE how you turned the sketch on the bag!!! that is sooo fun and gorgeous card!!!