Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Party Time Tuesdays #17

It is another "anything goes" week at Party Time Tuesdays


My daughter, Kass, turned 18 on Saturday. This is the card I made her.  Sweet & straight-forward, just like her.  

Party Time Tuesdays is a BIRTHDAY card challenge blog, so even though the challenge says "anything goes" you still need to have a birthday sentiment on the front of the card & have it uploaded by Monday at 8 P.M, in order to qualify for the prize drawing & our TOP 3.  


8 comments:

Leanne said...

What an absolutely fabulous card!!!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

Nancy said...

This is just utterly fabulous!! I love the trims and the added date in the corner is awesome!! I hope she enjoyed it and her birthday!

Anna said...

Love the sketch! Fun papers too!

Unknown said...

So nice card! :)

Kristina said...

You are on a banner roll!! Love the card!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors that you picked for your card. Thank you for sharing.

I am hosting a contest/free digital download on my blog:
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Thank you again
Jessica Lynn

paige said...

love the fun banners on this festive card!

D said...

I love the card you made for your girl! The colors look so vibrant against the beige base.