Monday, August 16, 2010

Going Hybrid at Scrap Tiffany


This week's challenge (and it was a challenge for me) at Scrap Tiffany is "hybrid."  Since I am not a very saavy digi girl, I kept the hybrid part of my page, actually my whole layout, sweet & simple.  I had Kass list out her favorite books at this moment and then I added the titles and authors down the side of the photo.  


I can't wait to see what the rest of the Scrap Tiffany DT gals have done for this challenge.  There are some really talented women on the DT who I know dabble in digital. It is definitely worth a visit on Monday & Friday to see what they have done for this "hybrid" challenge.  Well, it is worth a visit every day to Scrap Tiffany!  We would love to see what you do with this challenge, too. 

What I used for supplies:
Shaped -Dotted Cardstock- Creative Imaginations
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Tinkering Ink
Felt & Bling Flowers: Chatterbox
Rhinestones: Kaiser and Queen & Co. 
Ribbon: Unknown

6 comments:

LisaM said...

Cool layout Katie!

Laurel said...

Fab layout, love the colors!

Jackie said...

Great job, love the colors!

Kristina H said...

That is super cute Katie! Love what you did with the ribbon.

JaiDee said...

hey katie! great take on this week's challenge. i love the green. on btw, thx for your comment on my blog...i'm so excited for this new adventure in our lives.

Cher~ said...

You did a great job on this hybrid page, and you were worried! LOL Love how you ran the ribbon through the page to create the frame; brilliant.