Tuesday, April 27, 2010

11 Days?

Has it really been 11 days since I have shared anything
crafty or otherwise?  I guess so!  While I have had time to 
craft lately, it is mostly for DT reveals or classes.  
So ya'll will have to be patient.
I did make the little card below for a friend who is 
having a baby boy:

I almost forgot to share...My Sketch World is hosting 
a Spring Fling Crop in May.  The DT has come up with 
some fun challenges & Lucy has gathered some great prizes!
You want to play along?  Sign up at My Sketch World Forum!

4 comments:

Cher~ said...

Dang, you find the best trims and ribbons everywhere. I just need to let you start shopping for my ribbons and stuff. I'll shop for your tools. Deal?

Kristie said...

Oh how freakin' cute is that!! Love that neat ribbon/trim!

Carla said...

Thats a cute little card Kate, love it!

La- said...

Love that card..how totally cute!!