Tuesday, April 27, 2010

11 Days?

Has it really been 11 days since I have shared anything
crafty or otherwise?  I guess so!  While I have had time to 
craft lately, it is mostly for DT reveals or classes.  
So ya'll will have to be patient.
I did make the little card below for a friend who is 
having a baby boy:

I almost forgot to share...My Sketch World is hosting 
a Spring Fling Crop in May.  The DT has come up with 
some fun challenges & Lucy has gathered some great prizes!
You want to play along?  Sign up at My Sketch World Forum!

4 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Dang, you find the best trims and ribbons everywhere. I just need to let you start shopping for my ribbons and stuff. I'll shop for your tools. Deal?

Kristie W. said...

Oh how freakin' cute is that!! Love that neat ribbon/trim!

Carla said...

Thats a cute little card Kate, love it!

La- said...

Love that card..how totally cute!!