Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I have a moment of silence, mainly because my body keeps waking me up at 5 every morning, but that is not a complaint by any means.  I am enjoying my cup of java before the festivities begin today and allowing myself to jot down what I am thankful for today.*

I am thankful for:

~ Kass & Lily, my two healthy, beautiful daughters, who keep me on my toes & my hairdresser in business. :)



~ A loving husband who has put up with me for almost 18 years.  Believe me that is a feat!

(so this isn't what he looks like EVERY day, or even most days, well....just this one day, but this photo makes me smile)

~ That we are both employed.

~That I am blessed with the most wonderful family and friends (and that they all have a wonderful sense of humor and put up with my quirks :)).

~ That I can enjoy & share my love of crafting, cooking, reading, and running.

~ That I am lucky enough to have a fabulous relationship with both of my sisters (yes, I can forgive them for all the sibling stuff of yesteryears. For the record it was Sandy who wrote my name on my dresser, not me!)


~ I am thankful to live in a country that allows me the freedom to my own spirituality, my own home, to travel, to listen to the music I love, read literature that appeals to me.  I am thankful to the soldiers who work hard to fight for these freedoms!

*Really, I am thankful for these things everyday!

What are you thankful for on this lovely Thanksgiving Day?

No comments: