Scissors, Spatulas, and Sneakers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Blog Lovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Posted by Katie at 1:35 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Following you there :)

July 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Made With Scissors
  • Through My Lens
  • Made With Spatulas
  • Scrapbook Resume

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome To My Blog!
~Katie Nolan-Denham

January Guest Designer

January Guest Designer

I Design For:

I Design For:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
http://www.buttonshut.com/

I'm A Trigger Target!

I'm A Trigger Target!
Sweet Dreams

Published!

Published!

Followers

Sites I Love

  • Carrot Tops Are Green
  • Cheryl's Window
  • Crazy Comma Momma
  • Etsy
  • Four Wise Guys
  • Knock Off Wood
  • Lea's Cupcakes and Sunshine
  • Mighty Mo
  • Moxie Fab World
  • rukristin papercrafts
  • Shanty2Chic
  • Simply Made
  • Southern Plate
  • Tatertots and Jello
  • U Create

Races I have run

  • Seacoast Half Marathon, November 2011
  • Maine Half Marathon, Oct. 2011
  • Market Square Day, 10k, June 12, 2010, 1:04:00
  • Maine Coast Half Marathon, 13.1M, Nov. 8, 2009, 2:20:08
  • Beach to Beacon 10K, Aug. 1, 2009, 1:01:45
  • Nasson Run for the Gym 5K, July 11, 2009, 26:55
  • Market Square Day 10K, June 13, 2009, 1:00:27
  • Kennebunk Beach Classic 5 Miler, May 3, 2009, 47:45
  • Girls Inc 5K, April 18, 2009, 29:14

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • ScrapTiffany Recycled Blog Hop
    Hi!  Welcome to my little scrappy web haven &  to the Scrap Tiffany Recycled Blog Hop. Each one of the ST designers is sharing a recycl...
  • My Way: Core'dinations & Stampendous Blog Hop
    Core'dinations is celebrating with Stampendous this week!   Of course there are prizes this week! Three prize packages will be...
  • Helmar Happy Father's Day Hop
    Welcome to the Helmar Happy Fathers Day Hop. Today we are so excited to share with you a variety of fantastic masculine projects.  We...
  • Creative Soup's Spring Forward Blog Hop
    Welcome to the Creative Soup’s Spring Forward Blog Hop! If you hopped here from Jenny's blog, you are in the right place.  If you starte...
  • Quick Quotes Education Team!!
    I am so excited to share the news that I have been invited to be part of the  Quick Quotes Education Team!   Please help me congratu...

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.